Loving it so far!!!
By pete_man on
2013 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I recently moved from a 2010 Nissan Murano LE to the Ford Edge Limited with the 302A Package. I loved my Murano and got rid of it due to an accident. I had an Edge as a rental and liked it so much I ended up buying one =) Honestly I considered another Murano but it hasn't changed since my 2010, I was looking for something with a little more technology. I considered the Chevy Traverse and the new Pathfinder but settled on the Edge.
Favorite Features
This would be a LONG list... I love the look of the vehicle inside and out. It is very clean and also a little mean looking from the front. I enjoy all of the technology that this vehicle has. I especially like the Sync along with the My Ford Touch. Some people say it is confusing but I think that it is pretty easy to understand and use. Add in the additional features like Adaptive Cruise Control and BLIS / Blind Spot System and I am in heaven. This vehicle has a ton of power and very comfortable ride.
Suggested Improvements
The only comment I have so far is to make the "Home Screen" in the My Ford Touch - Touch Sensitive in each of the quadrants instead of having to touch the bottom of each one. This should be a simple fix that they could release in the near future. Another pet peeve I have is make the Owners Manual SPECIFIC to my vehicle or at least a website that knows what options I have. Even with my Limited and every option imaginable there are sections of the manual that don't pertain to me. If that is the case then what vehicle does it pertain to?