Great Vehicle for the Money
By screenname14 on
2013 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Almost didn't buy because of negative reviews of Ford My Touch; glad we didn't listen to them. My Touch is the easiest system we have encountered. Our Mercedes 350 GLK had a terribly awkward Nav & Communication system and the Cadillac SRX we had before that was just as bad. My Touch is extremely user friendly and the center stack with multiple information is excellent. Vehicle exceeds our expectations for quietness and fuel economy. Seats are a bit stiff, and even with the 10-way option don't tilt enough to get really comfy on a trip. Unlike our Benz, this car actually has a rear seat that adults can use. Best bang for the buck that we've had. Would definitely recommend.
Favorite Features
Ford My Touch, Panoramic roof, quiet ride, instrument cluster layout. Availability of light colored interior. Carnivorous cabin with real back seat. Excellent visibility.
Suggested Improvements
More movement of steering column, more movement of seat cushion, longer seats for better thigh support (Basically, buy Volvo seats and install them). Have the vehicle recognize installed key and have memory settings coded to each key. Make power tailgate a stand alone option (We weren't interested in lane departure or blind spot warning system that are part of that pricy package).
By merice53
on 12/27/13 06:13 AM (PST)

A little concerned about the carnivorous cabin. JK. Nice review, thank you.