Used 2013 Ford Edge SEL SUV Consumer Reviews - 9 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Ford Edge SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Edge model:

Fantastical
By Sharron

2013 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought my Edge after a lifetime of Hondas, only wish I had sooner. Sporty look, classy interior, gas mileage grrreat in city. Holds the road so well with its' solidness. Back seat very roomy and comfortable. Drove across USA the first week I bought the Edge; couldn't have performed better. A+

none
By Myles Schneible

Great car
By Maureen McLean

2013 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

It has plenty of cargo room. Back seat has plenty of leg room, my 6'2" husband has no problem fitting in the backseat comfotabley

Awesome ride!!
By PAMELA

2013 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle is one of my all time favorites. The ride is smooth, with no vibrations or road noise. It is extremely easy to get in and out of the vehicle. There is comfortable seating and lots of cargo space. I always have enough room for whatever I want to take with me. Gas mileage is great for a SUV. I love the back up camera and the sound system is excellent and clear no matter how loud I turn up the music. I am very happy with this purchase and definitely got bang for my buck!

Ford Sucks
By jammeabend

2013 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Ford Customer care sucks. My Edge was involved in a minor accident on May 12th, the passenger side door is creased and unrepairable. To date we are still waiting on door and will be waiting for a minumim of 2 more months. Meanwhile the body shop has my edge torn apart and is undrivable. During this time we have contacted Ford on many occasions and have received the run around and been told it's not Fords fault it is their vendor. We were told that if it were a dealership fixing it they would provide a rental but my local dealer is not an approved repair facility. I hate to rate the car so low, because I do enjoy the car, but 3 mos waiting on a door is unacceptable.