2013 Ford Edge SUV 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2013 Ford Edge SUV - Consumer Reviews

SE 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Edge model:
Review for anyone tall
By abellows on 02/26/15 18:35 PM (PST)

2013 Ford Edge SUV SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

If you're a tall person and in the market for a crossover, give the Ford Edge a serious look. I'm 6'5 220# and have plenty of room in all directions. The driver seat has many settings for your comfort. Now for the rest, I never thought I'd buy a Ford but I love this vehicle. The V6 really moves and looks great while doing it. The ride is smooth and quiet. The sound system is crisp and clear. I don't have a phone with Bluetooth but Sync works really good with my i-touch. My only complaint so far is the transmission. It really doesn't like 2nd gear and reading other reviews it seems to be a known issue with the Edge. Highly recommend this vehicle especially if you're tall.

Love everything about this car EXCEPT the cloth upholstery
By 1happycamper on 12/01/14 08:35 AM (PST)

2013 Ford Edge SUV SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I truly love this car. I previously owned ten Volkswagens and two Subarus and found the Edge to be much more reliable and the build being of better quality. I can put the back seat down and the front seat down and put my kayak inside the vehicle too! The interior plastic is of good quality and does NOT rattle at all (which was a big issue I had with the Subaru's...that and the stupid muffler guard always being loose). I will stick with Ford in the future. The only thing I wish I did differently was I would've bought leather. The cloth upholstery is HORRIBLE and even when rain hits it the seats look like someone peed on them! Pay for Scotchguard or get the leather package!

Not perfect but still 5 Stars
By sjoiii on 07/03/12 17:51 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Edge SUV SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is a very smooth quiet riding Crossover which I like better than the Explorer that I traded. I get about 19 mph around town and about 25.5 mph on a trip with the standard 285 HP engine. The seats have good support and it gives me plenty of power on the Western PA hills. I have just driven this about 3,000 miles and my only criticism is that the automatic six speed transmission is rough on occasion. Fortunately my SE does not have the busy MY Ford screen of which everyone complains.