Used 2013 Ford Edge SUV Consumer Reviews - 36 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Ford Edge SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Edge model:

Love it
By Ingrid Land

2013 Ford Edge SUV SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car inside out. There is very minimal road noise which I like. It's solid. In heavy snow it does slide a little but when the awd kicks in it rights itself very quick luckily I have not had to repair anything at all. I have about 24000 miles on it and so far no problems. The engine has good get up and go when you need it with the v6. I would recommend this car over and over.

Awesome ride!!
By PAMELA

2013 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle is one of my all time favorites. The ride is smooth, with no vibrations or road noise. It is extremely easy to get in and outhe of the vehicle. There is comfortable seating and lots of cargo space. I always have enough room for whatever I want to take with me. Gas mileage is great for a SUV. I love the back up camera and the sound system is excellent and clear no matter how loud I turn up the music. I am very happy with this purchase and definitely got bang for my buck!

Great SUV, High priced
By Patrick

2013 Ford Edge SUV SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Easy to get in and out of, lots of room, no maintenace problems, Value drops off the lot, resale terrible pricing

car is great
By ian nathanson

2013 Ford Edge SUV SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my 2013 edge used at 70,000 I immediately had Ford change all the fluids. I did have two minor problems which I was able to fix myself 1. The canister purge valve which cost $50 at autozone and about 10 min of my time Ford wanted $80 for diagnosis and $150 for repair and 2. The annoying door ajar issue I fixed this by buying a $7 can of electronics spray for moving parts and sprayed it into the the door latch mechanism again Ford wanted $80 for diagnosis and $300 for repair. I haven't had the issue come up again and its been five months. Other than that I love the car mine came without sync which I didn't mind. I average about 23-25 city and 28-30 hwy I love the car.

Little things...became big annoyances
By Melissa

2013 Ford Edge SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I traded my Edge...I'm 5'7 even though there is head room in interior of car..the design of the door is lacking...bumped my head getting out all the time and my seat was lowered...it is the curve that is not in a good spot and passengers said the same thing...the lights are horrible..they dont seem bright enought at all...technology seems great at first but is distracting and hard to control while driving...a pain...review mirror is dimmed at night and awkward...vision issues on side of car while looking to turn...door ajar control issues with hatch...traded it in for a Sorento