Used 2013 Ford Edge SEL Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Ford Edge - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Edge model:

GREAT value for a reasonable price
By Dick Williams

2013 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Always kept in a garage. No dings, dents or scratches. Clean. Serviced and maintained per FORD's schedule. Had the full maintenance package when car originally purchased. One owner. Moved out of town is the reason for selling.

Nice overall car.
By mat375

2013 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Overall this is a pretty nice car. The ride is fairly smooth, the cabin is quiet and comfortable, the engine has plenty of power even for a crossover that is a bit overweight like this one. The my ford touch is a bit of a pain to use, could have been made much simplier, and the transmission is a little rough shifting at times. The awd is better than not having any, but it will never have the ability of some of its competitors like Subaru, Audi, or even Toyota, just not nearly as capable.

Nice room for a five passenger crossover as long as your not too tall, classy interior, quiet comfortable ride, plenty of power.

Make a better awd / traction control system, refine the transmission a bit more, offer a manual transmission option, eliminate the my Ford touch and get a system that is actually usable, redesign the rear hatch so it has less taper at the top to increase room.

Arctic Vortex
By jmcer

2013 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This winter has proven to be one of the snowiest here in Pennsylvania among other states. We just turned over 10,000 miles on our 2013 Ford Edge SEL AWD and are very pleased. The AWD is confident and tracks so well through the snow and slush. The Sync Travel Link was a nice feature when we went to Michigan to see family. We were able to watch a live weather map on top of our navigation while driving.
We are very happy with our decision to go with the Edge.

My Ford Touch Sync Travel Link AWD Heated Seats OEM Rubber Floor Mats

Standard HID's Larger front seats Chrome window sills for SEL

2013 Sel Loaded awd
By 1truthseekr

Stylish wrap-a-round
interior makes you feel secure. Great pick up speed 3.5 liter v6 is better than most SUV's we tried.We love the blindspot mirrors.Pan. Vista Sunroof is awesome-a must. Leather seats are comfortable all around. Bun warmers run a little hot but adjustaded down great! No problems with nav. or My Ford touch. Updated My Ford touch easily. We got Tuxedo Black. It has beautiful multi-colored metallic paint. Front end commands respect. 20 inch chrome rims look classy! Awd handles well. Truck glides down freeway. We live in Ohio so awd is smart. We like the SEL better than the Limited or Sport. Millage ok we got big engine.no eco boost.
We love it!

Favorites: Vista Sunroof-Chunky front end-20 inch chrome rims-leather seats all fold down flat except driver (drivers not available)-All seats firm and comfortable- Bun warmers nice-We got cargo mat-Power liftgate is height adjustable-Underside of exterior mirrors light up-Blindspot detectors-Back up camera-on steering wheel commands-Awd handles nicely-we ordered ours-love all the features!

None so far--truck is great!

2013 Ford Edge SEL
By beloff

2013 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

A loaded SEL was the best bang for the buck and allowed for easy customizing. Not a fan of Fords attempt at Chrome and Blacked out elements as upgrades, The SEL had all the safety features I needed.

Park assist, Navigation, hands free phone, HUGE sunroof and Interior w/ exception of leather quality (average).

I think Ford is doing a great job building cars people want and need. Would have loved a Fusion in a wagon but not made. I think the Edge is a stand alone in it's segment. It will do 90 percent of everything I need and I will add the remainder of features as I customize. I do believe there should be a standard front bumper park assist as well.