Great vehicle!!
By emasride on
2012 Ford Edge Sport 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)
Initially, I saw this 2012 Blue Edge Sport AWD in the showroom and had to have it. I have had 3 Escapes, BMW X5 and a GrandvCherokee.. The first time I test drove the Edge I immediately fell in love, twice..Handles incredibly well..amazingly comfortable and looks great. it's been 5 months since I had bought my Edge Sport and still in love..The fit and finish is flawless..plenty of room in all aspects..and the features? wow...way too many to list..I always seem to find something wrong in most things..a bad habit..but honestly? Ford nailed it on the head.....over and over with this one!
Favorite Features
I have read some complaints about the MyFordTouch...I know there are some glitches here and there..Ford has taken a proactive approach with this..they offer quality updates that do improve the system..incredible saftely features..the seats are amazing ...the handling is great..The Edge Sport looks great!!!..
Suggested Improvements
My one and only major complaint?..The edge is literally made within an hours drive from my house..and not all features are offered..I REALLY want the traffic and weather alert offered by sirius and ford to be offered in Canada..please!!
By judgecory
on 01/30/13 18:57 PM (PST)

emasride - Thank you for the review. I drove a limited (that I got as a rental car upgrade) form Mn to Las Vegas and loved it. Haven't been in one since, however. I am strongly picking up the same vehicle that you have (even the color; that blue is gorgeous). I have been looking around at reviews and all seem positive. The only negatives have been the price on the Sport and someone wrote that the larger rims/tires create much more tire noise. Have you noticed the tire noise issue?

By judgecory
on 01/30/13 18:59 PM (PST)

*the Limited I drove was in 2007 I believe.