2012 Ford Edge Consumer Review: 2012 Ford edge se awd 3.5 L

2012 Ford Edge - Consumer Review

2012 Ford edge se awd 3.5 L
By only_the_facts on

2012 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Have less than 7 K on my Edge, dash is starting to rattle already. No way can this vehicle delivery stated MPG on the window sticker. Best i can get is 19-20 MPG driving gentle and posted speed limits. The sycn system in this and other Fords are an absolute joke! The thing is a blood pressure riser as it doesnt give you time to speak when asking to locate business or address! It doesnt understand plainly spoken english, just says i did get that! So i repeat again, nope, would you like to speak to an operator is your next choice. I ask it to locate a shell gas station and the damn thing connected me to Condor Airlines, OMG! I about shot the damn thing! I just turned off and dreamed of the good'ol days when i had my GM product and Onstar! There is no comparison between the two. Do yourself a favor, keep your blood pressure down and go with an Onstar equipted car/truck! I'm really considering trading this crazy car off and just eat the loss! I just cant take using the Sync system any longer! It's gotta go before it causes me to have a heart attact!

Bluetooth setup for phone calls, pretty interior light color choices

Scrape the Sycn System, go over to GM and beg them to let Ford have OnStar! Daylight running lights on every car truck!