Woefully inflated ratings
By rbrice1981 on
2011 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
The 2011 Ford Edge has one of the worst Consumer Reports Ratings and I have first-hand experience as to why. If you buy a 2011 Ford Edge, you are gambling and may be one of the 14% of owners whose MyFord Touch program/system is so faulty that it works less frequently than it malfunctions. Ford was unable to fix my vehicle despite 8 attempts and a lawsuit. In the end, I sued Ford and was awarded a settlement. I am appalled at Ford's response to my real issues and because of this, my review for the Ford Edge is very negative. I married into a Ford family who have all now vowed never to buy a Ford of any type again.
Favorite Features
Sleek exterior design. Concept of the MyFord Touch template and system. Interior comfortable. Sound system was great.
Suggested Improvements
Completely remove the MyFord Touch system. Replace it with a system that works. Ford: do what is right and refund customers the agreed upon value of the MyFord Touch when the MyFord Touch isn't working - OR take the vehicle back.
By palmspringspa
on 06/15/12 07:53 AM (PDT)

I too am so very frustrated with the sync system. It SUCKS! I have another problem too. My car veers to the right and still does after 3 wheel alignments and a sub frame adjustment. Ford knew about this problem as I got a innercompany memo outlining this problem and how they plan to attempt to fix (sub frame adjustment). I am in the midst of a law suit that started 2 months after I bought the car in January of 2011... Almost 18 months later Ford is dragging their feet. How did your suit turn out?