Lovin' the Edge!!
By slammersa on
2011 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
WAS a big GM Fan - after having several broken hearts over my beloved Bravada (left me stranded in Texas w/80k miles), mid life crisis Camaro (97k miles) and finally my cute little Chevy Colorado (for garden work). I joined my husband on the Ford bandwagon. We traded in my '07 Colorado (snifff) for this VERY NICE 2011 Ford Edge!!! The second I drove the Edge off the lot I fell in Love!!! XOXOXOX The Edge handles beautifully - with the rubber mat in the back I have plenty of room for trips to the Farmers market and garden store, and it's great on long trips. Hubby even likes riding in the passenger side - he can kick back with plenty of room to spare!
Favorite Features
My Daughter (5'8") and Son-In-Law (6'3") fit comfortably in the back seat - nice feature of having the middle section drop down as an arm rest and cup holder - let's not forget the reclining back seats. The 'kids' were very comfortable. No car seats....yet :)
Suggested Improvements
The only complaint is the front seat headrests - I had to take them completely out and flip them around so that it wasn't pushing my head forward. I'm 5'5" and it seemed to push my head forward in a very uncomfortable position - I even reclined the seat back and I felt like I was sitting on a bar stool while trying to drive - probably not a good analogy - but that's what I felt like. Headrest was pushing me forward and my shoulders were hunched over - not that old yet!