Great SUV!
By smithfarms500 on
2011 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I had my Ford Edge for about a month now and I love driving it everywhere. I live on a dairy farm and needed a more realistic vehicle than our trucks we have. The Edge was the suv that stood out most to us. The exterior is fabulous how all the lines of the car just flow. The inside and the technology is unbeatable. We were looking at other suvs and none at anyother company could beat this technology. The engine was the number one important concern for us. We wanted a strong and powerful engine that could handle the wear and tear a farm has on cars. The edge does great with our stone lane, back roads and sometimes field drives. The only thing we would change is possibly putting a third row!
Favorite Features
Our Favorite Feature is the Motor! The Edge can go very fast pretty quick. Also it can handle the bumpy roads that we have to deal with on the farm.
Suggested Improvements
The only thing we would change is putting a third row seating in. We have a lot of friends and it kinda stinks that we can only hold five people in the car. The explorer would have been our next choice due to the third row but the Edge just is a lot better looking.