Ford Edge Sport Review
By mikeyv823 on
2011 Ford Edge Sport 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)
I could not stop thinking about the Ford Edge Sport model once I saw the new 2011 come out. The black front grille, the body colored moldings & spectacular 22" wheels. I've owned mine for 3 months and haven't seen another one on the road! That's how rare they are and how much you'll stand out. I couldn't afford a new one so I purchased a 2011 demo in Nov '11 for 8k off sticker! Mine is red. Interior is beautiful as well. System is super super slow though. It's an amazing technology but just not there yet. It's slow to respond and sometimes frustrating but it's what's next. If you have an iphone this screen will bug you because it's not as user friendly or responsive. Still love it!!
Favorite Features
The Wheels, how can you not love em?! The ambient lighting is super cool and you'll miss it when you drive or ride in a different vehicle at night, haha. The leather is awesome and seat heaters are nice. The LED front fog lights are sweet. I have keyless entry and push button start, automatic starter comes with it, wow, cool. Nav is good. Love the dual exhaust. Sport brake and gas pedals are pretty awesome looking. Did i mention the wheels!!! the chrome shines all day long. Back up camera works great and is a big help. Ride is comfortable.
Suggested Improvements
The sync systems voice has an accent, i don't see how this is possible, she calls people i dont' want to call when I ask her to call Erin, a simple name. The radio on/off button doesn't work sometimes, ugh. The coin holder only likes to hold like 4 quarters! Automatic lift gate for the trunk gets annoying, no panic button to make it go back up. Speaking of panic button it's too easy to hit on the key fob, it gets pressed in my pocket and my alarm is goin off right outside! No light in the glove compartment???! I wish I knew when the headlights were on...it's set on automatic but a little light on the dash display would help me know they've come on. A little wind noise by driver door.