The good is that I love the looks of this vehicle.
The build quality seems to be very good.
I have only 1500 miles on the vehicle.
Cabin is quiet and rides smooth on large tires.
Wireless microphone for cell is very good.
But I do have some major issues...they are listed below.
Looks of the vehicle.
1) Headrest - large and pushed forward.
Always brushing back of head. Uncomfortable.
2) Sync Navigation Screen. The important information on screen in is tiny font.
ie .. look for Destination ETA.
Ford should take a look at the Garmin GPS.
My 3 inch units is easier to use.
3) Hazard Button - accidentally activating when touching sync screen
4) When shutting off above, will accidentally change radio station (touch buttons too sensitive)
5) No Homelink
6) Cheap Privacy cover for hatch
7) Steering Wheel.
Why should my hands touch cheap plastic on a $40K vehicle.
Grab points very wide.
Steering wheel not comfortable.
8) Sync - Buttons too small.
Always searching when driving.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.