The good is that I love the looks of this vehicle.
The build quality seems to be very good.
I have only 1500 miles on the vehicle.
Cabin is quiet and rides smooth on large tires.
Wireless microphone for cell is very good.
But I do have some major issues...they are listed below.
Looks of the vehicle.
1) Headrest - large and pushed forward.
Always brushing back of head. Uncomfortable.
2) Sync Navigation Screen. The important information on screen in is tiny font.
ie .. look for Destination ETA.
Ford should take a look at the Garmin GPS.
My 3 inch units is easier to use.
3) Hazard Button - accidentally activating when touching sync screen
4) When shutting off above, will accidentally change radio station (touch buttons too sensitive)
5) No Homelink
6) Cheap Privacy cover for hatch
7) Steering Wheel.
Why should my hands touch cheap plastic on a $40K vehicle.
Grab points very wide.
Steering wheel not comfortable.
8) Sync - Buttons too small.
Always searching when driving.