2011 Ford Edge - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Edge model:
2011 Ford Edge Sport-Fun to Drive
By Paul on 10/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Edge Sport 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

What a great car. I was torn between a 2010 with $4,000 to $5,000 of rebates but none available. So I bought the 2011 Sport loaded with all but rear DVD. Its great looking in Tuxedo Black and fun to drive. Getting about 23 mpg on the highway at 70 mph. Should get about 25 mpg at 55 to 60 mph I am told.

Awesome Truck
By Shawn M. on 10/03/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Edge Sport 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased my 2011 Ford Edge Sport AWD in Tuxedo Black! I love this SUV and its so sweet! All of the features are awesome and somewhat overwhelming, but really cool. The SUV handles well and is smooth on pretty much all surfaces. I live in Michigan and the roads are not that good. I would recommend that everyone test drive a Ford. I did and I bought one!

SYNC a Deal Spoiler
By vixvii on 09/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Edge Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My biggest gripe with the new 2011 Ford Edge has to do with the SYNC system. The claim of "Touch. Talk. Drive" is false and misleading. Voice recognition is really bad - it often has a problem with recognizing simple commands such as Yes or No. My SYNC experience has been so frustrating that I am actually trying to return the car. The Navigation system is also bad. Today I had an instruction to "Make a Legal U-Turn" - on a freeway! There is also insufficient warning prior to reaching turn-offs. Lastly, the Hazard Flasher button is super sensitive and poorly positioned. I often turn it on when reaching for the touch screen. This is a hazard!

BEST car Ford has ever made!
By mahroni on 09/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Edge Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

The title speaks for itself. i love this car. I leased my 2011 edge sport last week. i have all the options on it except for rear seat DVD players. I love everything about it. I get stopped 2 or 3 times a day by other drivers asking about this car. i have had bmw, mercedes, infinit, audi, lexus. none of them compare to this car. go drive one and you'll know what i am talking about.

Very Happy Thus Far
By u098328 on 09/15/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Edge Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've purchased Toyotas in the past 15 years and decided to try the Ford Edge. I am very happy with my purchase thus far. Purchased the FWD Limited with the 302A package. The vehicle provides many amenities that you can't get in a Toyota. Build quality seems great. I encourage you to test drive one. If you opt to purchase one, DO NOT purchase the cargo cover. It's laughable (poorly designed).

Ford Listens
By Napsedge on 09/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Edge Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my first Ford in 2007, a fully loaded edge. Only complaint I had was interior. I just got my 2011 and all I can say is WOW! The car is stunning (20 inch wheels). Many people stare and come see it when I am parked. The interior and technology is top rate! I feel like I am driving a $60k car. With the rebates I paid less than I did in 2007. The ride feels like my friends X5, really tight and crisp and the brakes are stronger than my last one. Anybody shopping for a CUV please go try a 2011 Edge, it is unbelievable.

Awesome Drive and comfortable
By roushpolice on 08/28/10 22:47 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Edge Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love the vehicle. We have all the bells and whistles besides the panoramic roof. It drives very good, usually when you get a new car no matter what it is, you have to get used to it, but I was used to its handling after 10 miles of driving it.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Ford Edge in VA is:

$136 per month*