2011 Ford Edge Sport SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Ford Edge - Consumer Reviews

2011 Edge Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Edge model:

Sort Reviews by

3rd Time a Charm!
By Edge#3

2011 Ford Edge SUV Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I've had a 2008, 2010 both limited and now the 2011 sport loaded except the DVD player.This is by far the best Edge yet.I love the exterior looks, my edge looks mean with the black grill and the white plat tri coat paint job.The interior is nicely laid out and road noise is a thing of the past.The tuned sport suspension delivers a nice ride on my sweet 22" rims. My headlights are plenty bright dont know what people are complaining about. SYNC system works fine and the sony sound system really rocks luv the surround sound.Steering wheel controls are nice.The dash display is nice and fun to play with.Spend time playing with all the systems to see how they work-read the owners manual cover to cover

Favorite Features

Steering wheel controls,dashboard options,being able to set the maximum speed with mykey setup. I really love everything about this car inside and out that it has to offer. The 4 way split screen for the SYNC system is really nice. love the sport break & gas pedals. no gas cap & remote start is nice.

Suggested Improvements

homelink would be nice for people who need it.Seemed to lose a little center storage and organization but worth it. Cant think of anything major.

BEST car Ford has ever made!
By mahroni

2011 Ford Edge SUV Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

The title speaks for itself. i love this car. I leased my 2011 edge sport last week. i have all the options on it except for rear seat DVD players. I love everything about it. I get stopped 2 or 3 times a day by other drivers asking about this car. i have had bmw, mercedes, infinit, audi, lexus. none of them compare to this car. go drive one and you'll know what i am talking about.

Favorite Features

vista roof and my ford touch

Suggested Improvements

add homelink for garage opener.