2010 Ford Edge Consumer Review: The 2010 Ford Edge

2010 Ford Edge SUV - Consumer Review

The 2010 Ford Edge
By Bullneck852 on

2010 Ford Edge Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I previously owned a Nissan Murano and I loved that car except for the CTV transmission. I purchased my new Edge after seriously considering and testing the Toyotas, Mercedes, and GMC Acadia. I have loved the Edge except for the Transmission shifting and performing in traffic. You have to stomp it to the floor to get it to down shift in traffic. I also seems to wonder in and out of gears at highway speeds. I love all other features and unlike others I like the interior and overall looks. The Ford Sync is very nice and the car rides very nice. Be sure to get the 20" tires for ride. I drove Fords over 20 years ago and didn't like the transmission then. No little has changed.

Ford Sync, Navigation, Sound system is awesome, and Extra large moon roof which is almost like a convertible. The Car is comfortable, rides nice, and feels heavy with descent performance at take off. Also I find it very quiet. Drink holders and center glove compartment is very nice.

Flooring and carpeting is rather thin and cheap for a $38,000 car. Transmission is not very responsive to your commands. It always seems I want it to pick up in traffic and it lugs in a higher gear. You have to stomp it down almost to make it kick back. Braking is fair and could be better.