2010 Ford Edge Consumer Review: Pricey but Roomy

2010 Ford Edge - Consumer Review

Pricey but Roomy
By Spott on

2010 Ford Edge Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought a 2010 Edge Limited FWD. I think the interior is pretty nice. The floor mats I think are too small though and prob won't protect the floor well in the winter. Cruise control is a pain to initiate, but after that it's ok. Rear visibility out the rear window is poor- it seriously is. To improve it, fold down the rear center console arm. You can improve it further by folding down the rear seats. The ride is awesome- very smooth on 20 inch wheels. Does feel slightly top heavy though, but just slightly. Seats are very comfy with the most leg room I've seen. Touchscreen radio is awesome- sounds great. Don't buy one of these without it! Overall, this Ford is a dream to drive.

The radio definitely is my favorite feature. Ambient lighting is surprisingly handy.

I put an Audiovox XR6900 remote start on mine- works great (just have a PRO install one for goodness sakes). Fuel economy: My trip computer says I'm getting 21.6 MPG and I've calculated it myself and it's very accurate (probably 90% highway). Vehicle is really wide-barely fits through garage door.