2010 Ford Edge 3.5L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Like the car, hate the

2010 Ford Edge - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Like the car, hate the fuel economy
By Steve on

2010 Ford Edge Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second Ford purchase after having owned a 2002 Ford Escape for 8 years and, overall, I have been pleased with my purchase. As part of my car searching process, I looked at the Nissan Murano, Dodge Nitro, Jeep Liberty, and Acura RDX (to name a few). Before test driving the Edge, I had actually been prepared to purchase the Acura but the Edge's larger size, overall look/feel, and 6 cylinder engine won me over. Though others have commented on how the ride (seats?) is not comfortable, I have had the exact opposite experience. The ride is fairly smooth and the seats are particularly comfortable. In addition, there is plenty of room for passengers who are taller than five feet!

Favorite Features

Sync, Sirius Radio, and Navigation! Hands free changing of radio stations, phone calls, and turn-by-turn navigation are very helpful while driving. I also really like the exterior styling with the optional 20" wheels (a must for both ride and look!)

Suggested Improvements

Sync! Yes, I know I listed both as a favorite and as something that needs to be improved, but it has one very annoying problem - there is currently no way to turn off the auto play feature between Sync and my Iphone, which means that every time I get in the car, I have to turn off my phones Ipod.