2010 Ford Edge Consumer Review: Best move yet

2010 Ford Edge SUV - Consumer Review

Best move yet
By Big guy & the Diva on

2010 Ford Edge Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Comfort is great. Firm seats. Lots of elbow room. Smoot, quiet, plenty of power. If you are looking at the SEL with leather option spend a few hundred more and get the Limited. Stero system is much better, power fold down rear seats, chrome belt window plate. I looked at the SEL after the limited and am glad I went with the Limited. I drive 43 miles to work and am getting 25.2 mpg. 5 of those miles are city. Some rush hour traffic.

Sync, Stereo is awesome in the Limited. Seating is really comfortable for those who are 6 foot plus. Smooth and quiet. Great gas mileage. digs right into exit ramps. No lean.

My foot hits the cup holder that is molded into the door panel when exiting. The defrost does not hit the parked wipers so they will stay iced up. Jammed on me once. The left wiper got caught under the right wiper. I had to pull over and break away the ice. more colors. Darker color carpets.