2010 Ford Edge - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Edge model:
Happy Edge Owner
By Marc on 09/24/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After having a bad experience purchasing a pre-owned vehicle in Wayne a few years back I was extremely cautious about purchasing a new vehicle, but Rt. 23 Ford put all my worries to rest. I happily purchased a new Edge truck, which I knew rather little about, other than what the commercials told me. Turns out, I absolutely love it. It's everything my sales person told me it would be. It has great mileage and itÂ’s such a dream to drive. I received top notch service, and a great monthly price for my lease. All of the staff that worked with me to get what I wanted were sincere and honest. I have no problem with them gaining a profit because they truly earned it.

Superior to my 07 Highlander
By B N on 09/20/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in my 07 Toyota Highlander in May 2010. Just turned 6,000 mi. This EDGE has more power,excellent ride & much better on fuel(26 hwy/21 around town) and good looks. With all the rebates & dealing 23,200 before trade in. Glad to be back buying AMERICAN. Ford has a winner here.

2010 Edge Lemon
By William O. on 09/13/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Edge Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

5 Hours after buying this, systems started failing. It has been in the shop for a full 32 days and 3 mornings. The sunroof rattles, tranny failed, brake rotors failed (2600 miles), GPS system failed (Media, Phone, Radio and Nav screens lock/glitch), Iphone is incompatible, seat loses memory, USB failed, and tire pressure sensors failed. I have been battling Ford to fix these problems, and now I am trying to get them to take it back. I had a meeting with a Cust serv rep and field engineer that was a choreographed farce. The engineer who decides if they take it back himself dropped the ball back in April. I have now filed for BBB and NYS AG's arbitration. I don't trust this vehicle. 5500 miles.

My 2010 Ford Edge is a Lemon
By William O. on 09/08/10 00:07 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Edge Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Since I bought it, the tire sensors, Nav system, sunroof, USB, door, power seat, transmission and brakes have all failed. I have 5500 miles on. I have lost it for service 32 days and 3 mornings. Ford has been a nightmare to deal with. Stories, lies, refusal to fix/replace systems etc. I finally had a meeting with cust serv, which was a choreographed show and waste of time. They can't fix everything and won't take it back.

Even better than my Fusion!
By tozrink on 09/06/10 07:18 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Edge Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The ride and fuel economy are just what I expected from a midsized SUV. The "sunroof" is awesome and with the Limited Pkg. the options are plentiful and nice to have.

The Cutting Edge
By Jeannie Osborne on 08/30/10 14:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We just love this car in every way. It is so comfortable to drive and responds amazingly well! Just to shut the solid doors is a treat. It just feels so stable and well built! We trade in a Lexus IS250 for the Edge because we needed more room and we are not sorry!

Loyal Ford owner with new Edge
By mjmcggolf on 08/25/10 03:07 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Edge Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Limited AWD. Traded in a 07 Explorer and happy so far. Styling inside & out is perfect. Fit & finish OK. Comfortable ride with plenty of leg room in both front & back. 19.4 MPG so far in mixed driving.

Fun and Safe to Drive
By Enjoying the EDGE on 08/23/10 15:51 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

FORD has created one awesome vehicle with beautiful styling and design. Driven the Edge to the switchbacks and rolling hills of the High Mountains in beautiful Colorado and New Mexico. The Engine and Transmission worked great and has plenty of power, and got us to our designation and back home - joyfully. The headlights; lights up the road, and does not blind other drivers (awesome). The front and rear seating have plenty of head and leg room. The instruments and switches are very well lighted at night time are all easily visible and with in arms length and reachable. All Wheel Drive (AWD) system makes the EDGE a safer vehicle to drive. The blind spot mirrors made me a safer driver.

Big mistake
By Gwill on 08/20/10 09:49 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Ride is extremely harsh and punishing. Ride is extremely rough and makes driving the vehicle painful and distracting. Takes the joy out of ownership. Plastic is dangerous if you accidentally knock your knee into it. Transmission can't find the right gears, takes a lot of strength to steer. Sorry I bought the vehicle, can't wait to get rid of it. Worse decision I ever made. If you have a back problem don't go near this vehicle.

I really like my new Ford Edge
By Rocklady on 08/04/10 17:33 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My Edge feels good driving and riding. The solid sound of the doors closing to the soft purr of the engine, the adjustable seats for a more comfortable ride. The bluetooth convenience, the interior lights, the large window area, the extra large mirrors help to give me a great ride.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Edge in VA is:

$127 per month*