2010 Ford Edge SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Edge model:
We love our Edge
By dpanozzo on 08/09/13 07:32 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We bought the Edge because I wanted it. My wife didn’t care at first, but after driving it a few times it’s all she wants to drive. I really enjoy this vehicle and after a year I’m still impressed every time I drive it. We’ve taken two road trips and found it to be comfortable and reliable and got us through some deep snow and icy roads where other vehicles did not make it. So far we’re very happy.

Built for my Foursome
By Byron on 11/19/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had waited for the new Taurus sedan to come on the market because of all the good things I read about it, however, when it arrived to the showroom I could not sit in the drivers side and have any passengers in the seat behind me. Because I take my foursome golfing weekly I needed a car that would sit four and carry their golfing equipment. This was the vehicle and I love it! Fun to drive, comfort to travel in as you can see I've put almost 30,000 miles on it in my first year.

What's the Beef?
By Ford Fan on 10/19/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have read all 2010 reviews. As a retired engineer. I am bewildered with the negative reviews. I have not had one problem with my 2010 Edge. The vehicle is as advertised. The fuel mileage is spot on as advertised. The handling and ride is mid-sized SUV quality.The more time we spend in the car, the more things we find to like. And now the all important comment, my wife loves the car.

Happy Edge Owner
By Marc on 09/24/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After having a bad experience purchasing a pre-owned vehicle in Wayne a few years back I was extremely cautious about purchasing a new vehicle, but Rt. 23 Ford put all my worries to rest. I happily purchased a new Edge truck, which I knew rather little about, other than what the commercials told me. Turns out, I absolutely love it. It's everything my sales person told me it would be. It has great mileage and its such a dream to drive. I received top notch service, and a great monthly price for my lease. All of the staff that worked with me to get what I wanted were sincere and honest. I have no problem with them gaining a profit because they truly earned it.

Leading Edge?
By Leading Edge on 09/24/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in my 07 Maxima cause it was to low. I really like the ride height of the Edge and the noise level is about the same or better than the Maxima. I do miss some of the features, mostly the stereo. Ford really missed the mark on this one. The digital display is directly from the 80's, even though satellite radio equipped. Even Hyundai uses a LCD display instead of Green/Black read out. Overall I am pleased with the vehicle and will probably replace the radio asap.

The Cutting Edge
By Jeannie Osborne on 08/30/10 14:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We just love this car in every way. It is so comfortable to drive and responds amazingly well! Just to shut the solid doors is a treat. It just feels so stable and well built! We trade in a Lexus IS250 for the Edge because we needed more room and we are not sorry!

I really like my new Ford Edge
By Rocklady on 08/04/10 17:33 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My Edge feels good driving and riding. The solid sound of the doors closing to the soft purr of the engine, the adjustable seats for a more comfortable ride. The bluetooth convenience, the interior lights, the large window area, the extra large mirrors help to give me a great ride.

Hopeful
By hopeful on 07/06/10 09:18 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Hoped that Ford had surpassed its competitors in this market. Not so with the edge. Comfortable ride plenty of room. Interior somewhat cheap plastic feel as a cost cutting measure. Braking is a big weakness. Brakes are somewhat spongy and stopping distance too long. Don't feel confident that I can stop quickly in an emergency situation.

Tough to drive
By Tim on 06/30/10 07:08 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have only rented this car for a week in Maui, but I wanted to note that it was a tough drive. The steering, turning radius, and visibility made it very difficult to negotiate the tight parking spots that you find in Maui. Honestly, my full sized SUV, a Yukon Denali, would have been far easier to manage. Once I got back to the mainland and into my 2006 Denali I was far happier. For a midsized SUV, the edge is a very difficult drive with hard seats and hard steering. It had a beeping warning system that lets you know how close you are to obstacles when you are backing up. Annoying, but needed because of poor visibility. I had to rely on it to park. Otherwise the SUV was adequate.

I love it!
By Kathy on 06/15/10 10:29 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I can't say enough good things about my new Edge. My trade was a 2005 Durango I bought new 5 years ago. The Edge is greatly superior. Test drove the Terrain and it is crap compared to the Edge. I love it, love it, love it! I drive more than 800 miles a week and am glad to have made this purchase. With all of the cash incentives this was a no brainer :)

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Edge Suv in VA is:

$133 per month*