Used 2010 Ford Edge SEL SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Edge SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Edge model:

We love our Edge
By dpanozzo

2010 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We bought the Edge because I wanted it. My wife didn’t care at first, but after driving it a few times it’s all she wants to drive. I really enjoy this vehicle and after a year I’m still impressed every time I drive it. We’ve taken two road trips and found it to be comfortable and reliable and got us through some deep snow and icy roads where other vehicles did not make it. So far we’re very happy.

Ride quality

Transmission could be improved.

Built for my Foursome
By Byron

2010 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had waited for the new Taurus sedan to come on the market because of all the good things I read about it, however, when it arrived to the showroom I could not sit in the drivers side and have any passengers in the seat behind me. Because I take my foursome golfing weekly I needed a car that would sit four and carry their golfing equipment. This was the vehicle and I love it! Fun to drive, comfort to travel in as you can see I've put almost 30,000 miles on it in my first year.

Ease in driving, ambient lighting, comfortable seats

It is difficult to fill the gas tank up as you have to baby the last three or four gallons into the tank.

What's the Beef?
By Ford Fan

2010 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have read all 2010 reviews. As a retired engineer. I am bewildered with the negative reviews. I have not had one problem with my 2010 Edge. The vehicle is as advertised. The fuel mileage is spot on as advertised. The handling and ride is mid-sized SUV quality.The more time we spend in the car, the more things we find to like. And now the all important comment, my wife loves the car.

Sync, seats, power tailgate, road handling.power down rear seats, wide opening rear hatch, backing alert, mirrors, no squeaks or rattles, powerful engine

The 6 speed transmission downshift seems to pause ever so slightly when pushed really hard. Not an issue on freeway driving, but can be annoying passing on the two lane back roads.

Leading Edge?
By Leading Edge

2010 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in my 07 Maxima cause it was to low. I really like the ride height of the Edge and the noise level is about the same or better than the Maxima. I do miss some of the features, mostly the stereo. Ford really missed the mark on this one. The digital display is directly from the 80's, even though satellite radio equipped. Even Hyundai uses a LCD display instead of Green/Black read out. Overall I am pleased with the vehicle and will probably replace the radio asap.

Ride, size, turning radius,

Radio, rims, power windows auto up on both front doors, bright white headlights.

Happy Edge Owner
By Marc

2010 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After having a bad experience purchasing a pre-owned vehicle in Wayne a few years back I was extremely cautious about purchasing a new vehicle, but Rt. 23 Ford put all my worries to rest. I happily purchased a new Edge truck, which I knew rather little about, other than what the commercials told me. Turns out, I absolutely love it. It's everything my sales person told me it would be. It has great mileage and its such a dream to drive. I received top notch service, and a great monthly price for my lease. All of the staff that worked with me to get what I wanted were sincere and honest. I have no problem with them gaining a profit because they truly earned it.

Hands-free music control