Used 2010 Ford Edge SE SUV Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Edge SUV - Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford Edge SUV

View reviews for a specific Edge model:

Brake problems
By steve

2010 Ford Edge SUV SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my 2010 edge with 25000 miles on it. After a week, about 100 miles, I had to take it back and have the brake rotors turned because of the brake noise. I now have 50,000 miles on it and have replaced front rotors twice and back rotors once and have replaced brake pads tree times. When inspection is due in a couple of months I will need to replace front rotors and brake pads on the front and back. I drive mostly intown but I don't ride the brakes and I don't wait till the last minute to brake when coming to a stop sign. I have gone to a ford dealer and asked them if the edges had problems with brakes and of course they said no. I have a friend that worked at another dealer and he told me that he had put on brakes on a 2013 edge with 8000 miles on it. Seems brakes should last longer than this. I love the car otherwise, and am thinking of getting a new one if they have this problem fixed.

There is another Edge in my future.
By Bob Bruning

2010 Ford Edge SUV SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

First Ford we have owned and going to purchase another Edge. Have been very pleased with all aspects of the vehicle. Great ride and easy to handle.

So Far High Praise for 2010 Ford Edge
By lnnyri

2010 Ford Edge SUV SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

i traded my 08 Hyundai Elantra for the 06 Toyota Tacoma and then traded that for the 2010 Ford Edge SE.
I have driven foreign cars all my life after experiencing bad fortunes with Dodge.
I decided to go American this time around.
I've always liked to look.
The interior dash of the Hyundai is more modern.
The seating comfort of the Edge is better.
The Tacoma was outdated and too bouncy.
The Edge drives surprisingly smooth.
The Edge is roomy.
I like the ActiveSync and dual climate control, big wheels, and leather seating.
I am back on American, I hope it doesn't fail me or I am permanently back on Japanese

big tires, ActiveSync, 3 plugin areas, nice looking vehicle, leather seats, V6, roomy, quiet ride. much better than the Tacoma. more muscle than the Hyundai. Hyundai has the edge with the more modern dash.

need moonroof

Reporting a malfuncioning
By Ali

2010 Ford Edge SUV SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my ford Edge in may/10. on 10/06/2010 while my wife was driving the car noticed that the front wheel (driver side) was vibrating she slowed down to 35 MPH and pushed the brake pedal to stop the car but car vibrated more and moved to the left and hit into another car. I am wondering maybe there is a production problem.

Superior to my 07 Highlander
By B N

2010 Ford Edge SUV SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in my 07 Toyota Highlander in May 2010. Just turned 6,000 mi. This EDGE has more power,excellent ride & much better on fuel(26 hwy/21 around town) and good looks. With all the rebates & dealing 23,200 before trade in. Glad to be back buying AMERICAN. Ford has a winner here.

Performance & Fuel Economy

Throw away the black door handles & window trim moldings. They should match the vehicle color