Used 2010 Ford Edge Consumer Reviews - 63 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Edge - Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford Edge

View reviews for a specific Edge model:

Ford Edge beats Lexus
By John

2010 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My Lexus GS made it to 320,000. The Edge 347,000 and still going.

Great
By Ben B

2010 Ford Edge Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Brake problems
By steve

2010 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my 2010 edge with 25000 miles on it. After a week, about 100 miles, I had to take it back and have the brake rotors turned because of the brake noise. I now have 50,000 miles on it and have replaced front rotors twice and back rotors once and have replaced brake pads tree times. When inspection is due in a couple of months I will need to replace front rotors and brake pads on the front and back. I drive mostly intown but I don't ride the brakes and I don't wait till the last minute to brake when coming to a stop sign. I have gone to a ford dealer and asked them if the edges had problems with brakes and of course they said no. I have a friend that worked at another dealer and he told me that he had put on brakes on a 2013 edge with 8000 miles on it. Seems brakes should last longer than this. I love the car otherwise, and am thinking of getting a new one if they have this problem fixed.

There is another Edge in my future.
By Bob Bruning

2010 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

First Ford we have owned and going to purchase another Edge. Have been very pleased with all aspects of the vehicle. Great ride and easy to handle.

2010 Edge Sport
By kshields

2010 Ford Edge Sport 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in my 08 Acura TL for an Edge Sport with the 22 inch wheels because I needed something bigger as my family is growing.
I have had no regrets! I was worried the ride with the 22's would be harsh, but for an SUV with the big rims, it rides really well! MPG are good for the segment of vehicle. I towed a 5x8 trailer from Kansas City to Virginia Beach and doing 65 mph the whole way i got 20 MPG, even having to go through the West Va. mountains. 3/4 full trailer, Wife, 2 dogs and me
and just front wheel drive and it did amazing! The Edge looks great, rides great and I feel good letting my wife drive a very safe dependable vehicle. We have put on 30k in the last 1.5 years of ownership.

22's, panoramic roof, stock sound system.

The head unit could use some work, but could be worse, my 08 Acura TL had a tape player in it. A little more side bolster. MORE POWER!