2009 Ford Edge Consumer Review: The Edge has edge

2009 Ford Edge - Consumer Review

The Edge has edge
By Lisa B on

2009 Ford Edge Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love my '09 Edge Limited AWD. It has great looks, drives well and has it's own style. However, Ford needs to add an indicator on the dash to show when the lights are "on". They could have added softer material to the door panels (near windows) so the interior doesn't feel so "plastic"- at least in the Limited model. The on screen buttons need to be larger. Otherwise great car and fun to drive- has great leg room in rear and I can pack a lot of things with the seats folded down flat. Very versatile. I was very surprised how much I enjoy owning and driving my Edge and am not disappointed one bit.

Smooth ride Good looks Uncomplicated buttons, easy to reach Seats are comfortable Versatile storage

An indicator on the dashboard when the lights are in the "ON" position Larger on-screen buttons for the NAV system Softer, cushioned material on the inside doors so they are no so "plastic"