2008 Ford Edge Consumer Review: Prove me wrong Ford

2008 Ford Edge - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Prove me wrong Ford
By Back to a Ford on

2008 Ford Edge Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I said I would never buy a Ford again after many years ago having a bad experience with a Ford Dealer. After two Toyota Camrys(great car) I purchased a Ford Edge 2008 new. It has been a short time only 3 months and I am loving it. I test drove the Lexus Rx350, Nissan Murano and a few others. I agree with many others Ford has a winner. No car is perfect but if it lasts me for serveral years and runs great I will buy another one. Time will tell! I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Love the vista roof and I think the inside gets a bad rap. I like it and think it looks sleek. My interior is the stone leather and light grey. I got in a Honda CRV but I did not want test drive it because the inside looked so cheesy even though it is a good car. I love the 22inch wheels very showy

Gas mileage can be better but I am glad it does take regular. Some of the colors look aliitle cheap. Ford-- stay with classic colors that look stunning. Trendy colors can make a car look cheap and the car will look dated fast.