Ford sold us
By Jeff and Mary on
2008 Ford Edge Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
This is the first American car I have ever owned. We traded a 2007 Altima for the Edge (needed more space). Got a great deal, loaded with all but nav and awd. This CUV is so comfortable and just does almost everything excellent, we looked at alot of vehicles too. Some reviews I read say the interior plastics are cheap. Now they aren't soft to the touch, but they are put together very well. No creaks or squeaks at all unlike our Altima which had leather all over and soft touch plastics but had creaks. I'll take a well put together interior over soft touch plastics anyday. This vehicle is so comfortable, great for highway trips. Got 24 MPG on our 2.5 hr trip home from the dealer.
Favorite Features
20" wheels are beautiful, vista roof is awesome, paint quality, build quality, comfort, stereo is the best I have ever heard, heated seats, power liftgate, memory seat/mirrors, styling, ice blue color, fog lights that come on with parking lights
Suggested Improvements
power seat back angle and lumbar support, better dead pedal, more leather on doors/armrest, better brake pedal feel (too much dead travel), larger floor mats, better tires (not the best in snow), and of course, better gas mileage (especially city)