Edge to Edge
By Steelheadrod on
2008 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
never saw him Got T- Boned @40+ making a left on to nortbound Smokey Pt Drive, New car, back probs, leaving PT ( Back ) 5 pm Poor vis, low heavy clouds & Lt rain, Waited for BIG open spot in traffic flow both ways, found one large one after some smaller gaps, decided to wait for a car 1/3 of way into left gap turn signal on, check both ways again still looks great, wait to see tire on car turn into my road, as they turn I gently pull out into center turn lane, 15 Ft away the 4X4's comming hard & BAM! just had time to turn hard away both cars towed no injury to me at all car took it all! 15K & 60 days repair, Looks great! Tow's my boat better than my 06 4X4 Ranger FX-4 off-road nice ride/pep
Favorite Features
Comfortable & spacious & Im 6' 225 pds, nice get up n go, well placed controlls & armrests, sweet music system ( 6 CD )+ hidden MP3 jack & Power outlet, love the power back seat drop control in back where u need it, get lot of complements on looks, (metalic-Red )
Suggested Improvements
upgrade the color and texture of top of dash to reduce reflection in sunshine, add more HP for 20 mpg avg, 265 hp or whatever is OK but a 300+ hp would really add to the fun!