2008 Ford Edge SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Edge model:
I hate the Ford Edge!
By Stacey on 07/08/08 18:54 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Edge SUV SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had a '05 Honda CRV, and regret trading for the Edge. Am now looking to trade back in on another CRV or something else. I have a 45 minute drive to work (one way) and am hurting by the time I get there. The seats are uncomfortable,makes my back hurt & makes my legs go to sleep and hurt. The seat needs to tilt more at the base for the shorter person. This car is not built for the short person. I can't drive through the ATM without a lot of problems or need to get out. The AC vents are pathetic. At certain angles the sun shines on the chrome strip on the shifter and surround and shines in the eyes. Would rather not have the chrome. Road noise on this one, I believe due to the brand of tires.

My New Edge
By TamzLynn on 04/23/08 08:27 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford Edge SUV SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I absolutely loved driving my big Ford Expedition, but because of gas prices and $100 fill-ups, my husband & I decided to buy something smaller. I was very worried about feeling comfortable in a "smaller" vehicle b/c I'm 5'10" and having enough leg & head room was a big problem in most of the vehicles that I test-drove. The Edge is a great CUV. It has a lot of pep and it handles really well. In the Edge feel like I have more leg room in the backseat that I did in my Expedition. We took it on our first road trip and we were able to fit luggage for 4 people and still had room to spare. I can't say enough good things about the SYNC system...LOVE IT

Edge is a winner
By Katfish on 03/21/08 15:03 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Edge SUV SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I did all the research & read all the reviews before buying. I drive 75 miles/day so I need to like what I drive & the Edge was a great choice. It's comfortable, handles nicely and rides quiet. I thought I would miss my Explorer but the slightly smaller size hasn't been an issue. I purchased the base model w/conv pkg & satelite radio, it has everything I need and it looks good too in silver w/black interior.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.