2007 Ford Edge Consumer Review: Wow First Ford!

2007 Ford Edge - Consumer Review

Wow First Ford!
By Marionaps on

2007 Ford Edge SEL Plus 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am 6"3 and loved my Mazda 6 until I started getting lower back pains. I decided to purchase a CUV (need some kind of handling) and well when I saw the new Edge I was hooked! Great exterior design (by far best in class). The drive is not like a sport sedan but for a large vehicle, 4000+ pounds, I was impressed. I purchased full load with Nav which improves the interior look, still not very impressed with interior design and materials. The biggest + is how comfortable and quite this Ford is! Rides like a much more expensive vehicle. The new Duratec is a gem, smooth, quite and powerful. Mated to the 6 speed tranny this Ford is quick! Conclusion: Great value! Great comfort!

Vista roof, nav, leather seats, exterior design (really sharp), handling, comfort, size (not to big not to small), AWD system and price.

Interior design and materials. Ford you nailed the look and missed the interior. Too much hard plastic! Fuel economy not the greatest