2007 Ford Edge 3.5L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - The Edge is a Range

2007 Ford Edge - Consumer Review

The Edge is a Range Rover.
By toddthelion on

2007 Ford Edge SEL Plus 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Don't believe me do you? Most people don't know that Ford owns Range Rover. Many times I rode in my friend'd $80k Rover and salivated. Then I drove the Edge and oh my gosh! I felt right back in the Rover. Same wheel, stereo, ride, feel, stiffness, and power. It's even faster than a BMW X5. It is also the first Ford to appear prestigious in all manner of profiles. Nav and XM are also perfect, just lacked Bluetooth. Oh, and the entire back seat reclines so far back that Hulk Hogan could side cross his legs. Folding front seat into a table-esque platform makes it a limo, and the center console can conceal an entire laptop. Perfect, just perfect.

Favorite Features

Roll stability control hugs the road. Nav and menu as easy as an ipod. ipod jack and mp3cd capable. Panoramic sunroof is a must have. All the Lexus computer features like tire pressure, heated seats, memory seats, wheel controls, mpgTrip, etc. The sport ability of overdrive for gear tightening and engine braking.

Suggested Improvements

All this and no bluetooth? What were they thinking? Also need front sensors, only has rear. Need backup camera.