Super Duper Thrilled!
By Pleased21 on
2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
All in all I think that Ford did a great job with the Edge. With modern styling and a practical design, this car really is the perfect mix between a car and an SUV. I had a 2003 Ford Explorer and it drives just like it. The best part is that I didn't have to give up a lot of space. It's a great family car and the safety features that come standard are above and beyond what you'll find in most vehicles in it's class. I am really pleased with my purchase and am so glad that Ford came out with a youthful version of a practical family sadan/sport utility vehicle mix. I can tote my kids around and not be embarrassed to drive it when going out with my friends. It's the best of both worlds!
Favorite Features
The steering wheel redundant controls. Rear seat recline. Body styling (so cute) Gas mileage. The headlights come on when you unlock it. Smooth and quiet ride. Agility and horsepower. Satellite radio
Suggested Improvements
I think the only thing that Ford could do to improve the car is to put more bells and whistles for the price. Many other vehicles include OnStar standard and I think that would be nice to have. Also a trunk release on the key would be convenient.