Pros and cons
By brenda - wisconsin on
2007 Ford Edge SEL Plus 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I went from a Exployer to the Edge, for something a bit smaller. Cons: no remote hatch release, back window does not open, brake noise when starting out if weather damp or rainy, front head rest push head forward, blind spot when changing lanes, gauges hard to see if lights on during the day. Too small back window to see through when backing up. Can't fit my large mcdonalds ice coffee in cup holder. Wish the gear handle was on the column so I had room for my purse or more cup holder space. The dash top shiny accent reflects in the windshild. Wish drivers door only unlock-hit button again for all doors unlock. Steering wheel conrols a bit small for a mans fingers.
Favorite Features
Leather, remote start and heated seats. Very quiet and handles well when going 65, in snow and curves. seat set controls. Access to controls on wheel. Safety features.
Suggested Improvements
Bigger back window and lower back headrest for vision. Better gas mileage different front head rest, double sun visor on drivers for easy access of directions or such. Gauges hard to read when light sre on during the day. Flat floor to sweep out dirt. Unlock drivers door 1st click then rest 2nd click