2007 Ford Edge 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Looked at many cars, loved

2007 Ford Edge - Consumer Review

Looked at many cars, loved this 1 immediately
By jrstorm1007 on

2007 Ford Edge SEL Plus 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We got our Edge 3 weeks ago and love it. It is so much fun to drive. We got a 2007 floor model:, Black w/ tan leather, heated seats, Sirius, 18" Alloy tires, rear-sensor, fog lights, roof rack, power everything. The Vista Roof was not on the floor model. The car drags slightly to the right and I found out this was an issue for some of the '07 Edge and Lincoln MXK's (see TBS's on fordedgeforum dot com). I brought it in to the dealer, with the TSB # and they ordered the part. It was not installed yet. Other than that, it is an awesome car. Drives like a solid car with the room of an SUV. So comfortable. Looks better than any SUV out there, stylish, yet simple. Gas mileage is OK.

Favorite Features

Heated seats, I'll never be able to go back. Very roomy and comfortable, best leather seats we sat in for cars in this class. Rear-sensor as there is a bit blind spot in about all CUVs nowadays. Plenty of storage in center console. Rear seats fold down from the back via button, very convenient.

Suggested Improvements

The rear storage area is lacking of any storage organizer, will need to buy something to hold stuff in the back. Power rear hatch. A middle setting for the heated seats, there are 2 now and I find my self toggling between the two. Keyless entry, like the Rogue has, would be nice.