2007 Ford Edge Consumer Review: I love my Edge-first time SUV

2007 Ford Edge - Consumer Review

I love my Edge-first time SUV owner
By squirley on

2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is the first time I have purchased a crossover/SUV type vehicle. I searched and researched for weeks. While the Ford Edge did not have the best reviews, I loved the test drive of the vehicle. It had a look and feel that was awesome. It is bigger than I wanted. My husband "allowed" me free will in my car buying this go around. He felt I made a good choice, so kudos for me. It is very roomy, my husband is 6'3 and he has no issues with is fit. With two boys, we will need the room. The nostalgia of the Ford name also made a difference for me also. I am enjoying the vehicle and attention the it is getting me. Everyone asks me what is it! The public loves the look and I love my Ford Edge!

The windshield is huge, I see everything. The back is roomy enough for my 6'3 husband.

The Edge is bigger than I expected. For a crossover, I was expecting something a little smaller. Ford would do to decrease the size.