Great CUV!
By Kim on
2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Purchased my Edge in February of 2008. One week later someone plowed into the passenger side causing $9500+ in damages. Walked away with no injuries whatsoever. I didn't really feel much at inside the vehicle at all. No signifant body roll considering. Extremely safe. No real complaints except the dealer flashed the computer and I lost some power. Engine noise is a tad loud, but it's am American vehicle - it happens. Traded a loaded 05 Altima (3.5 V6) for my Edge and glad I did. Gets better fuel mileage, believe it or not. Drove from MA to SC fully loaded w/4 adults, a child and a full load of luggage. Gassed up at the first BP we could find and averaged 30- 33 mpg at 70-75 mph.
Favorite Features
Comfort, height, color, mp3 jack, fuel mileage and turning radius (definitely). Tons to love about this vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
Location of seat adjusted on driver side manual seat. HID headlights and body sided mouldings. Ford tuned the computer/engine for BP gas, but BP gas isn't available everywhere. Would recommend tuning to brands of gas available in the area it's being shipped or Exxon/Mobile - they're everywhere.