Beyond my expectations!
By Jan & Jen on
2007 Ford Edge SEL Plus 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I wanted an AWD/4WD vehicle, but was tired of driving a truck. I love the vista roof--the safer alternative to a convertible. I love the acceleration and the ride. The exterior gives it kind of a "mean" appearance and demands a second look from everyone I pass. In different light the Pewter color sometimes looks Silver, baby blue or a pretty pale green. The 18 inch chrome wheels, Pewter paint, and black leather interior have people staring at this car everywhere I go and I've heard nothing but compliments. A recent 2000 mile road trip produced 30mpg at 45, 27 at 55, and 24-25 at 65-70mph. Not bad considering some of this was through the PA mountains. No recalls, rattles or problems.
Favorite Features
Styling--both inside and out. Legroom- -very roomy...back seat legroom is almost limo-like. Powerports everywhere. Power-heated seats with memory buttons, heated mirrors, mpg hwy, comfortable seats, dual climate control, automatic rear-view mirror, reverse sensor..many more
Suggested Improvements
City mpg could be better. I average 18, but I have a lead foot so I shouldn't complain. Also, I sit more upright than most. When I have the front seat back confortable for me, the headrest is angled forward..a lot. I wish the angle was also adjustable.