Used 2007 Ford Edge SE Consumer Reviews - 27 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Edge - Consumer Reviews

2007 Ford Edge

View reviews for a specific Edge model:

Love it!
By Josh

2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought mine a month ago, and I love this car more and more every day. I have had no problems. It drives well, feels tight, great looking exterior, and tasteful interior with buttons in all the right places. This is my second Ford, but won't be my last.

Powerful engine that cruises effortlessly at high speeds; looks; solid build quality.

Gas mileage could always be better, although I do get about 19.5 average with a lead foot. Redundant radio controls on the SE model would've been nice. A shelf in the rear like the new CRV has would add utility.

I love my Edge-first time SUV owner
By squirley

2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is the first time I have purchased a crossover/SUV type vehicle. I searched and researched for weeks. While the Ford Edge did not have the best reviews, I loved the test drive of the vehicle. It had a look and feel that was awesome. It is bigger than I wanted. My husband "allowed" me free will in my car buying this go around. He felt I made a good choice, so kudos for me. It is very roomy, my husband is 6'3 and he has no issues with is fit. With two boys, we will need the room. The nostalgia of the Ford name also made a difference for me also. I am enjoying the vehicle and attention the it is getting me. Everyone asks me what is it! The public loves the look and I love my Ford Edge!

The windshield is huge, I see everything. The back is roomy enough for my 6'3 husband.

The Edge is bigger than I expected. For a crossover, I was expecting something a little smaller. Ford would do to decrease the size.

2007 Edge SE
By Morgantown Steve

2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought a basic SE with every option available, including towing package. Fun to drive, received favorable comments from everyone on exterior. Light Sage CC metallic exterior is perfect color and everyone I show likes it. My 1994 Ford Explorer road like a truck. This rides like a car or mini van.

Exterior design (with roof rails), quiet.

Side cup holders in rear seat. Fuel mileage slightly disappointing so far, but still breaking engine in.

Love this vehicle!
By billeedale

2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned at least 10 Fords, but this is the best.. Absolutely love the Edge. Comfortable, convenient, sporty, fun. Can't say enough. Beats the Expedition and Escape by a mile....pun intended!

Quiet and smooth as a Mercedes, and the amethyst color is the best!

Could use standard side bump guards to avoid dings - availability of sports package would be nice with pinstriping and step rail. Back door "handles" inconveniently placed - would prefer an outside handle.

Upgrade from Minivan
By Stylish Soccer Mom

2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love it! The gas mileage is right where I need it. The style makes me feel young but the amount of space inside allows my kids to comfortably be transported from game to game with friends.

I have a grille!

The radio have all of the features of a 6-disc including the extra up and down buttons but only allows one disc.