Used 2007 Ford Edge SE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Edge - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Edge model:

I love my Edge-first time SUV owner
By squirley

2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is the first time I have purchased a crossover/SUV type vehicle. I searched and researched for weeks. While the Ford Edge did not have the best reviews, I loved the test drive of the vehicle. It had a look and feel that was awesome. It is bigger than I wanted. My husband "allowed" me free will in my car buying this go around. He felt I made a good choice, so kudos for me. It is very roomy, my husband is 6'3 and he has no issues with is fit. With two boys, we will need the room. The nostalgia of the Ford name also made a difference for me also. I am enjoying the vehicle and attention the it is getting me. Everyone asks me what is it! The public loves the look and I love my Ford Edge!

The windshield is huge, I see everything. The back is roomy enough for my 6'3 husband.

The Edge is bigger than I expected. For a crossover, I was expecting something a little smaller. Ford would do to decrease the size.

2007 Edge SE
By Morgantown Steve

2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought a basic SE with every option available, including towing package. Fun to drive, received favorable comments from everyone on exterior. Light Sage CC metallic exterior is perfect color and everyone I show likes it. My 1994 Ford Explorer road like a truck. This rides like a car or mini van.

Exterior design (with roof rails), quiet.

Side cup holders in rear seat. Fuel mileage slightly disappointing so far, but still breaking engine in.

Love this vehicle!
By billeedale

2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned at least 10 Fords, but this is the best.. Absolutely love the Edge. Comfortable, convenient, sporty, fun. Can't say enough. Beats the Expedition and Escape by a mile....pun intended!

Quiet and smooth as a Mercedes, and the amethyst color is the best!

Could use standard side bump guards to avoid dings - availability of sports package would be nice with pinstriping and step rail. Back door "handles" inconveniently placed - would prefer an outside handle.

Upgrade from Minivan
By Stylish Soccer Mom

2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love it! The gas mileage is right where I need it. The style makes me feel young but the amount of space inside allows my kids to comfortably be transported from game to game with friends.

I have a grille!

The radio have all of the features of a 6-disc including the extra up and down buttons but only allows one disc.

Love it
By Tim

2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I was very skeptical about buying the edge with all the reviews so I checked for myself. The ride is great, the braking is better than my Explorer :). We've had it for about a month now and couldn't be happier. Everywhere I go people ask we "what is that?" All of my friends want to ride in it.

Looks, ride, comfort.

The back window is a little small and makes it hard to look back.