Used 2007 Ford Edge Consumer Reviews - 183 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Edge - Consumer Reviews

2007 Ford Edge

View reviews for a specific Edge model:

Best vehicle I ever owned
By Ray

2007 Ford Edge SEL Plus 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've had the vehicle for about a month now. The comfort is fantastic. It rides so smooth. The sliding top window is so large and really great!! I have always been a GM man and never again will I waist my time with a GM product. I now have 2 fords and wish I could afford another Edge. This is simply a great vehicle. I really love the GPS system, a lot better that a Garmin. The sound system is great also. I love everything about the vehicle.

Ride, looks, sound system, GPS system

The engine is a little noisy, but nothing I would cry about. Good pick up and decent milage

I am leasing another!
By Paul

2007 Ford Edge SEL Plus 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

the car is the best value and fun for the money in the crossover field. Beats the Lexus, BMW, ant the rest! Drive one! Take turns, bumps, accelerate in it!

Pick up and turning!

Hybrid!! What are you waiting for?? 5 Speed Too!

Gas Eater
By Jeff

2007 Ford Edge SEL Plus 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought this car and it is one of the most beautiful cars around. You have to have the right color combination to appreciate that statement. I think it is a great car, but extremely disappointed in the mpg. I have tested it twice now and it comes up at 12.8 miles per gallon. Anyone else have that problem or do you think there is something seriously wrong with the car?

Interior and overall color

BETTER GAS MILEAGE

Ford Warranty
By stahjam

2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The Edge is a good overall vehicle. Major complaints - CD changer broke, should never be sold in anything - old Delphi junk. 36,000 mile warranty too short compared to other cars available. Cheap Mazda/Ford rotors rusted after 18 months, but I was over the mileage warranty, so I paid $200 for replacement. Just received Ford recall that the coolant system may cause engine damage. Overall-not a bad vehicle if you buy low end model. Not sure if it's worth it for the fit/finish/warranty and lack of quality in the SEL/Limited versions. When this one is paid for, probably won't purchase another Ford until they improve warranty. I sent my concerns to Ford and received no help.

AWD

Better warranty, better stereo (no Delphi junk), improve fit and finish at assembly,

windsheild glare
By jason

2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I did not buy this car my wife did before I met her. I like the edge alot it is a roomy fun to drive crossover the gas could be better and my main complaint is while driving sometimes the glare from the front wind shield is really bad it seems like ford didn't really test it all that well before production. I have thought of buying a dash mat to cut the glare. I can deal with the not so great mpg we don't drive a real lot.

roomy, good acceleration and sharp looking

wind shield glare and mpg