Used 2007 Ford Edge SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Edge SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Edge model:

Ford is really stepping it up
By twally

2007 Ford Edge SUV SEL Plus 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned this car for about three weeks 1,200 miles about 40/60 city/highway and I absolutely love it. The car is very roomy for a 6'2 260 lb man and the seats are awesome. I was very skeptical about all the bad things about the gas mileage and I have only increased in mileage since I have owned the car. I am averaging about 20 mpg or so.

the seats, acceleration, roomy, cargo space, sun roof, revs at 1.5k rpm at 65 mph

gas mileage can improve but not so bad changed my driving habits. hard plastic is cheap but easy to clean

Oh what bad MPG this gets!!
By Doug

2007 Ford Edge SUV SEL Plus 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Well lets just say it won't be winning any awards for gas consumption. I love the look and the comfort of the edge. We have nav and the whole 9 yards but it such bad gas mileage it sits in the yard a lot and we take the Camry. Too bad.

Nav, Leather seats, rear dvd player.

MPG! Make lift gate open from inside. Better a/c. Better sound system. Better headlights. Smaller wheels. Did I mention MPG - 16 is what I get.

Best vehicle I ever owned
By Ray

2007 Ford Edge SUV SEL Plus 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've had the vehicle for about a month now. The comfort is fantastic. It rides so smooth. The sliding top window is so large and really great!! I have always been a GM man and never again will I waist my time with a GM product. I now have 2 fords and wish I could afford another Edge. This is simply a great vehicle. I really love the GPS system, a lot better that a Garmin. The sound system is great also. I love everything about the vehicle.

Ride, looks, sound system, GPS system

The engine is a little noisy, but nothing I would cry about. Good pick up and decent milage

I am leasing another!
By Paul

2007 Ford Edge SUV SEL Plus 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

the car is the best value and fun for the money in the crossover field. Beats the Lexus, BMW, ant the rest! Drive one! Take turns, bumps, accelerate in it!

Pick up and turning!

Hybrid!! What are you waiting for?? 5 Speed Too!

Gas Eater
By Jeff

2007 Ford Edge SUV SEL Plus 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought this car and it is one of the most beautiful cars around. You have to have the right color combination to appreciate that statement. I think it is a great car, but extremely disappointed in the mpg. I have tested it twice now and it comes up at 12.8 miles per gallon. Anyone else have that problem or do you think there is something seriously wrong with the car?

Interior and overall color