2007 Ford Edge - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Edge model:
I love my Edge-first time SUV owner
By squirley on 06/20/07 21:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is the first time I have purchased a crossover/SUV type vehicle. I searched and researched for weeks. While the Ford Edge did not have the best reviews, I loved the test drive of the vehicle. It had a look and feel that was awesome. It is bigger than I wanted. My husband "allowed" me free will in my car buying this go around. He felt I made a good choice, so kudos for me. It is very roomy, my husband is 6'3 and he has no issues with is fit. With two boys, we will need the room. The nostalgia of the Ford name also made a difference for me also. I am enjoying the vehicle and attention the it is getting me. Everyone asks me what is it! The public loves the look and I love my Ford Edge!

2007 Edge SE
By Morgantown Steve on 06/18/07 13:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought a basic SE with every option available, including towing package. Fun to drive, received favorable comments from everyone on exterior. Light Sage CC metallic exterior is perfect color and everyone I show likes it. My 1994 Ford Explorer road like a truck. This rides like a car or mini van.

Love this vehicle!
By billeedale on 06/14/07 10:13 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned at least 10 Fords, but this is the best.. Absolutely love the Edge. Comfortable, convenient, sporty, fun. Can't say enough. Beats the Expedition and Escape by a mile....pun intended!

Upgrade from Minivan
By Stylish Soccer Mom on 04/06/07 17:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love it! The gas mileage is right where I need it. The style makes me feel young but the amount of space inside allows my kids to comfortably be transported from game to game with friends.

Love it
By Tim on 02/27/07 17:49 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I was very skeptical about buying the edge with all the reviews so I checked for myself. The ride is great, the braking is better than my Explorer :). We've had it for about a month now and couldn't be happier. Everywhere I go people ask we "what is that?" All of my friends want to ride in it.

Ford Finally Did It!
By Andre06 on 02/14/07 09:49 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I has been a die-hard import car lover. My old car was Toyota Highlander, but didn't like the style and the engine was terrible. My friend recommend to check out the Edge. At first I was hesitant, but as soon as I test drove one, I was very surprised at the fun-to-drive capability and the style. I didn't know Ford has this kind of a car before. I like the huge sunroof (Vistaroof?) and the ample center console. The 2nd row seats are folded just by a touch of a button, which is awesome. Hey, if somebody was like me driving only imports, please check this car out. You'll know what I'm saying.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.