Used 2007 Ford Edge SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Edge - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Edge model:

Love my Edge!
By Linda

2007 Ford Edge SUV SEL Plus 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned my 2007 Edge for 2 weeks now and I love it! Was hoping for higher MPG (so far 21 combined city/highway). It is fun to drive, comfortable and quiet. This is the 1st Ford I have ever owned and I think I made a good choice.

Favorite Features

Vista roof, 18" chrome wheels and sporty look.

Love it!
By skosola

2007 Ford Edge SUV SEL Plus 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Driving this vehicle is a dream! Very comfortable, wonderful fit/finish on interior, leather is very rich looking (not pleather), great storage, and easy to get a child in and out of back seat. The Vista Roof is amazing! It's November in the Mid-West so I haven't had it open yet but I'm looking forward to Spring! I cannot say enough things about this car that I love. Everyone should get one!

Favorite Features

Aux plug for iPod, storage, Vista Roof, cup holders, comfort, telescopic steering wheel, and reclining rear seats.

Suggested Improvements

Steering wheel controls are a little difficult to use for the radio, controls for Sirius on radio are not marked nor are convenient to get to. Needs to have a seek button to get to each channel. But those are very minor and can be overlooked, the Edge is wonderful!

Now I can be objective
By Craig

2007 Ford Edge SUV SEL Plus 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My Edge has the vista roof. Unfortunatly, the headliner was not attached properly and it was haning down and it rattled like crazy. It took four trips to the dealer, but they were really good and finally got the parts. Rattle and sagging are completly fixed. Now, I can drive this car without being constantly annoyed. I get great gas mileage (24 mpg hwy) and the car is very easy to drive and fairly responsive for a SUV. I like the reverse stiching in the seats.

Favorite Features

Comfortable seats and great gas mileage for the type of vehicle. It feels and is safe, which is nice if you spend a lot of time in the car. Satellite radio and I- Pod port are nice too.

Suggested Improvements

Glare from the dash is a bit much in the summer. Also, the rear seats should be power instead of manual. Finally, make bi-xeon lights an option.

Ford Edge SEL Plus
By J-P

2007 Ford Edge SUV SEL Plus 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Now over 6 months with the Ford Edge and nothing wrong to report. The car works fine and very pleasant to drive. Do not look for super fast acceleration but on long drive you will appreciate the confort, space and nagivation system.

Favorite Features

Overall look, feel of the car and the GPS

Suggested Improvements

Maybe they could make the engine a bit less thirsty (ave 20 mpg)

Great Vehicle
By TOM

2007 Ford Edge SUV SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This has been an excellent vehicle to drive. The handling is that of car in an SUV body. I drive 30,000 miles per year for work and this has been the best vehicle my company has ever bought for me.