Used 2007 Ford Edge Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Edge - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Edge model:

Great Car
By edgy

2007 Ford Edge SEL Plus 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I drive mostly highway to work and this vehicle is great for this. It rides great and is quite. Good pickup for a big CUV. Nav system and stereo are great.

The looks of the Edge. And the ride, I really like the ride

Braking. Better tires, don't care for the continental tires.

6 speed tranny
By johny

2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love the six speed transmission and the low noise and smooth ride. fast pick up and passing. I wish I would of bought awd and more gadgets like temp readings, auto temp control. better sound system.

This vehicle is a winner
By Barb Erb

2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We just purchased our Edge, SE basic edition, about 2 weeks ago. What a fun machine to drive! We found it to be quite nimble in turns, light and quick on the accelerator, and an interior so quiet, my husband turned off the engine and restarted it because he couldn't hear it! Solid, roomy, comfortable, I like it every bit as much as I did my Expedition, but easier to smile at the gas station now! Still has the creature comforts we like, power door locks, windows, DVD, at a nice, no-frill price.

Quiet interior, nimble handling, great curb appeal! Service great at our dealership with some extras we added!

Door pillars are wide, seems there should be a way to thin them a bit without sacrificing the side curtain airbags. Other than that, perfect!

Love my Edge!
By Linda

2007 Ford Edge SEL Plus 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned my 2007 Edge for 2 weeks now and I love it! Was hoping for higher MPG (so far 21 combined city/highway). It is fun to drive, comfortable and quiet. This is the 1st Ford I have ever owned and I think I made a good choice.

Vista roof, 18" chrome wheels and sporty look.

Love it!
By skosola

2007 Ford Edge SEL Plus 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Driving this vehicle is a dream! Very comfortable, wonderful fit/finish on interior, leather is very rich looking (not pleather), great storage, and easy to get a child in and out of back seat. The Vista Roof is amazing! It's November in the Mid-West so I haven't had it open yet but I'm looking forward to Spring! I cannot say enough things about this car that I love. Everyone should get one!

Aux plug for iPod, storage, Vista Roof, cup holders, comfort, telescopic steering wheel, and reclining rear seats.

Steering wheel controls are a little difficult to use for the radio, controls for Sirius on radio are not marked nor are convenient to get to. Needs to have a seek button to get to each channel. But those are very minor and can be overlooked, the Edge is wonderful!

• SUV