2007 Ford Edge - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Edge model:
2007 Ford Edge
By idylhour@gmail.com on 03/23/07 13:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Although I've only driven 800 miles, the Edge is a superior automobile to my 2002 Escape. I truly believe that Ford hit a home run.

I like to live on the EDGE
By duozul on 03/20/07 18:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love my EDGE. It is fun sporty and elegant all at the same time. Although the gas mileage is not what they say. After 2 months I only get 14 miles to the gallon city but that's still better than most cars today. I would not trade my EDGE for any other crossover in the world. I test drove all other crossovers made, and this one has just that extra EDGE.

Better than expected!
By RJB on 03/20/07 11:15 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Edge SEL Plus 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I, as many others, was very skeptical about Ford's first real crossover. (Freestyle doesn't really count). I test drove it as well as the GMC Acadia. What it came down to for me was the lease deal. Ford is pushing the Edge pretty hard and the lease interest rate I got was .75%. That pretty much sealed the deal for me. But once I started driving it I was totally blown away. First off, the drive is super smooth and quiet. It's quick and relatively agile. Bottom line... FUN! The interior has some minor lower quality plastics, but the overall quality is very good. The leather seats are very high quality and look and feel terrific. Overall this CUV seems to be a home run!

Incredible!
By E! on 03/16/07 23:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have been caught in two snow storms since the purchase of my Edge. I must tell you it handled great! In dry conditions the ride on the highway is very smooth and plush. The feel of a high end luxurious vehicle.

Surprisingly a great crossover!
By Steve A on 03/16/07 07:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I wanted an SUV that had the comfort of a nice car and this fit the bill. It's a very smooth ride and ultra quiet at any speed. It handles like a dream in snow with the traction control. The 265 HP engine really accelerates like a sporty car.

Worth the Wait!
By Steve T on 03/11/07 22:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Edge SEL Plus 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We had to wait to get the color and features we wanted but it was worth it. Outside the CSUV is a head turner and the inside has a great balance of usable features, comfort, style and a massive Vista roof. We drove the Nissan and Mazda and they couldn’t compare to the great ride afforded by the Edge. The Edge also beats the others with better all around quality on the exterior and interior. The powerfully matched engine and transmission really sets it apart from the Nissan and the Mazda. Great looks, great performance and a good price. What a fun vehicle to drive. Too bad it’s my wife’s.

First Ford and I LOVE IT!
By REP515 on 03/05/07 15:35 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Edge SEL Plus 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This Edge was my first Ford and first SUV. In the past, I’ve owned traditional 4-door cars, unusually foreign made. I don’t think it’s possible for me to express how happy I am with this Edge! The ride is smooth and very comfortable and it has a great 3.5 V6 paired with a smooth 6 speed transmission. I test drove the new 2007 Outlander, which couldn’t hold a candle to this new Edge.

Love it
By Tim on 02/27/07 17:49 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I was very skeptical about buying the edge with all the reviews so I checked for myself. The ride is great, the braking is better than my Explorer :). We've had it for about a month now and couldn't be happier. Everywhere I go people ask we "what is that?" All of my friends want to ride in it.

love this car!
By colleen on 02/19/07 20:06 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Edge SEL Plus 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is fun to drive. I use the navigation system constantly with my line of work. Open and airy. I constantly get comments about how nice the car looks. Handles great in the snow. Very fast and sport. Absolutely love this car. I almost bought another Ford Escape but changed my mind at the last minute, now I am glad I did. Great job Ford once again.

Ford Finally Did It!
By Andre06 on 02/14/07 09:49 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I has been a die-hard import car lover. My old car was Toyota Highlander, but didn't like the style and the engine was terrible. My friend recommend to check out the Edge. At first I was hesitant, but as soon as I test drove one, I was very surprised at the fun-to-drive capability and the style. I didn't know Ford has this kind of a car before. I like the huge sunroof (Vistaroof?) and the ample center console. The 2nd row seats are folded just by a touch of a button, which is awesome. Hey, if somebody was like me driving only imports, please check this car out. You'll know what I'm saying.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.