Used 2007 Ford Edge Consumer Reviews - 184 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Edge - Consumer Reviews

2007 Ford Edge

View reviews for a specific Edge model:

Love It!
By Chelsea

2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I fell in love with the Edge the first time I saw the commercial. I traded in my Chrysler Pacifica for the Edge and love it so far! Very sporty looking and drives very well. Lots of room in the back for more than just children to ride comfortably! The interior is average, but its very functional and very comfortable. Along with most cars, there are a few things I would like to see changed for the models to come. The way the armrest is set up in the back makes it hard to see out the rear view mirror. The brakes are sketchy for me, the have grooves in them and the dealer said it was normal on the Edge...hmm. Other than that, very sport and get lots of compliments!

Looks great, drives good, easy to manuever and park. Lots of room on the inside!

Improve the view out the back window and the brakes need to be improved. Better fuel efficiency would be nice too!

Wow!
By Lyle

2007 Ford Edge SEL Plus 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

What a great car. A friend bought one and let me drive it. Within 2 days I had one. Love everything about it, except the gas mileage could be better. Very comfortable to ride in from all seats. The traction is great. Drove in a couple of snow storms and had no trouble, handled very well. Good looking car. I get favorable comments all the time. Came with hte Sirrus radio, when it came time to renew I didn't. Didn't realize it was so expensive. The mp3 plugin takes the place of the Sirrus radio very well.

Ford Edge is a great value
By Tigger

2007 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Ford Edge is a great value for a roomy 5 passanger crossover suv. I have a large carseat in the center backseat, and I can still fit two adults pretty comfortably back there. Good Leg/head room. It is a fun car to drive. It has smooth strong exelleration. Easy to park. Even in tight mall parking lots, its very nible. MPG's are pretty good on the highway, when I'm on cruse I get about 25mpg. The crossovers I was considering were: Acadia, Murano, and FX35. I think the Edge is the best looking externally. The interior is not the best of the bunch, but is funtional, comfortable, and well put together.

Edge: Great Car, average navigation system
By dfayad

2007 Ford Edge SEL Plus 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I really love the car. Bought it on a trip to Maryland for a wedding. I really like the comfort, handling, and ride. Lots of bells and whistles, too I hate the navigation system. My little Garmin 550c is much, much better. I would highly recommend not buying the navigation system, if possible. You are better off with a portable model like the Garmin. The Sirius radio is wonderful as is the rest of the sound package. The speakers are average. The tire system detects low pressure in your tires. This is a good feature, however, it is too sensitive. Quick changes in weather can cause the system to activate. All in all, a very nice car with lots of fun things.

Sirius radio, big sun roof, memory seat, lots of bells and whistles.

Navigation system. Not very up to date and new discs are over $300.

Excellent Car
By cbarrois

2007 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I was rear ended by a Dodge Ram going 70 mph while I was at a stop. This car was awesome! My passenger and I walked away a little sore, but we walked away. My car is totaled now but I'm in the process of buying a new one, unfortunately they don't make the Dark Amethyst in the 2008's.

The sunroof is great. Also, the seats are so very conformable.

Make it easier to access the back of the car from the backseat.