2007 Ford Edge SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Edge model:
Great Design/ Good Mileage
By Joy on 06/23/07 11:35 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Edge SUV SEL Plus 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I must say I am so pleased and impressed with my Edge. This is the first American vehicle that I have liked in a long time. I am a former Acura driver and although I loved my TL I was not impressed with there SUV. The Edge design caught my eye and after test driving it I was sold. It has been a real head turner and people ask me about it all the time.

Loving my Edge
By hellerjw on 06/22/07 09:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Edge SUV SEL Plus 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in a gas guzzling F-150 for the new Edge and couldn't be happier. I'm getting about 50% better gas mileage in town (13 vs. 19mpg) which should improve as the engine gets worn in a little more. I also own a Chrysler Pacifica (which we love) but this vehicle is more fun to drive and has better acceleration. I have just over 1000 miles on it now and can't find anything I don't like about it. I find myself having to gingerly press the gas pedal or I will be going 70 in the city before I know it. Got it with the Nav system and can now say it was worth the extra cost, especially since it becomes a central control center for the other audio/video systems

What Murano?
By Shane on 06/21/07 16:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Edge SUV SEL Plus 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I trade in a 2006 Nissan Murano for the new Edge and have never looked back. The quality of ride and noise reduction are much greater. Then add 2.5 mpg improvement and the fact we don't need to put in Premium, I figure we'll save two lease payments a year in gas. The Egde has gotten noticed too. Our neighbors who currently have an '05 Murano are now looking at going to the Edge once their lease is up.

I love my Edge-first time SUV owner
By squirley on 06/20/07 21:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Edge SUV SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is the first time I have purchased a crossover/SUV type vehicle. I searched and researched for weeks. While the Ford Edge did not have the best reviews, I loved the test drive of the vehicle. It had a look and feel that was awesome. It is bigger than I wanted. My husband "allowed" me free will in my car buying this go around. He felt I made a good choice, so kudos for me. It is very roomy, my husband is 6'3 and he has no issues with is fit. With two boys, we will need the room. The nostalgia of the Ford name also made a difference for me also. I am enjoying the vehicle and attention the it is getting me. Everyone asks me what is it! The public loves the look and I love my Ford Edge!

2007 Edge SE
By Morgantown Steve on 06/18/07 13:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Edge SUV SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought a basic SE with every option available, including towing package. Fun to drive, received favorable comments from everyone on exterior. Light Sage CC metallic exterior is perfect color and everyone I show likes it. My 1994 Ford Explorer road like a truck. This rides like a car or mini van.

Love this vehicle!
By billeedale on 06/14/07 10:13 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Edge SUV SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned at least 10 Fords, but this is the best.. Absolutely love the Edge. Comfortable, convenient, sporty, fun. Can't say enough. Beats the Expedition and Escape by a mile....pun intended!

Really nice car
By pitchn23 on 06/12/07 12:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

So far, I am liking my new Edge. A little dissappointed with the gas mileage, but maybe it needs a break in. It is a very quiet smooth ride. There are so many nice options that i liked about it. The audiophile radio is awesome. Love the sun roof!! The airconditioning is not as strong as my Maxima was. I wish it had an outdoor temp gauge. The back hatch is quite heavy to pull down. But I am very pleased overall with the car!

2007 Ford Edge
By chuckchuckington on 05/30/07 23:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Edge SUV SEL Plus 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'm at just under 2000 miles and loving every minute. This is a great car. I suggest driving one and not taking some of the so called experts advice.

Highly recommended
By EdgeDriver on 05/26/07 18:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Edge SUV SEL Plus 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle is one of the nicest 'Utility' vehicles that I've ever driven. It has a quiet and comfortable interior, and the suite of luxo-goodies doesn't hurt. The engine delivers power smoothly when requested. Handling is good and adds to the fun-factor, but the Edge is no sports car. It is heavy and, although the Edge maintains control, you feel that weight when you push the limits. Overall, a pleasure to drive. I appreciate its just-right size when compared to the larger boats like the GMC Acadia. With 800+ miles on mine, Mileage is OK at 19 MPG.

Luv My Edge
By J. Murphy on 05/23/07 10:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had the Edge for about a month, and I cannot find anything I do not like about it. Comfortable, responsive, smooth and very stylish. I work in the auto business, and sell the Land Rover product, but this is all of the Land Rover LR2, and more. Fuel economy is running at 18 MPG for local driving. I lease the Edge for 24 months, and the payment is excellent.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.