Used 2007 Ford Edge SUV Consumer Reviews - 184 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Edge SUV - Consumer Reviews

2007 Ford Edge SUV

View reviews for a specific Edge model:

Original owner 07 Edge
By joedallorso@ocalahousehunter.com

2007 Ford Edge SUV SEL Plus 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my Edge in December 07 and this is June 16. I have only 74K miles on it. I had a problem with the anti lock brakes that was out of warranty $1200- and had to replace the AC compressor $1200-. Gas mileage is poor only about 17 mpg in city. It has great acceleration and I'd trade some of that for better gas mileage. Great back seat leg room ! Great storage behind the rear seat ! It is the rear seat leg room and storage that sets the Edge apart fro the competition.

Ford fun for family
By Tammie

2007 Ford Edge SUV SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

LOVE IT!!!!!!!
By Darius

2007 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

It is hard to replace this car... we test drove the brand new 2015 Honda CRV, Subaru XV, Toyota Rav4... this 2007 Edge is better then those b-new ones... Had it for 6years, no problems... replaced batery, brake shues... This car changed my opinnion about Ford...

EDGY WEDGIE
By Lisa

2007 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Well if you get our EDGE.. plan on having the bearings replaced every year. something about this vehicle. I have spent a fortune but when you really like your car you drive it til it dies and the engine and everything is great on it. People look at it say that is not a 2007 it is now almost 9 years in Rochester NY no rust..

Report Rust Issues to Ford
By fitgali

2007 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I actually love my car, I've had it since 2007.

I love how my car handles on ice and snow. I can drive just like normal and it takes care of the environmental factors. It's roomy for my whole family, husband, two kids and a large dog.

My major complaint is RUST, on the fenders, the rims and the inner door panels. I've reported it to Ford, hoping for some financial assistance for the repairs. None as of yet, but she said if there is enough reports about this problem it will of course increase likelihood that Ford will offer some assistance. So please REPORT RUST ISSUES TO FORD! Thank you for your help in this matter.