2003 Ford Econoline Wagon Consumer Review: Best All Around Vehicle

2003 Ford Econoline Wagon - Consumer Review

E-350 Super Duty XLT Passenger Van (5.4L V8 4-speed Automatic)

Best All Around Vehicle
By James21 on

2003 Ford Econoline Wagon E-350 SD XLT 3dr Ext Van (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is the second E350 V10 EXT van that I've owned, although it is the first brand new one, my first was bought at an auction 2 years ago, I traded it to a friend at 65000K and it will be used as a work truck now. My new one is really unbelievable, i still have the V10, that is essential. I only got a 12passenger this time, but it is still great. Plus I got a 6- disc, very nice. Interior up front feels roomier, and still the same, best comfort as before. Great AC/Heat system. Got dual batts this time, for extra power. Got 4.10 Limited-slip rear, which will really help out in winter. Looking forward to testing that out. This truck is really the best all-around truck that I've owned.

V10 is a must for power; +300HP & +450Torque. New front-end. Towing Mirrors, able to see more. 4.10 limited-slip rear, big improvement. Interior room and comfort. New stereo w/ 6-Disc CD & 6 Speakers.

Towing mirrors need to be auto dimming inside and out, glare from lights behind and sun is unbearable. Also auto folding tow mirrors w/turn signals would be nice. V10 emblems on both sides of front is better than one. Stereo needs to be more wattage, and better speakers. Side-Impact Air- Bags.