Used 2000 Ford Econoline Wagon E-350 Super Duty XLT Van Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Ford Econoline Wagon Van - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Econoline Wagon model:

Ford E350 XLT V10 Super Duty Wagon
By Joe Brooks

2000 Ford Econoline Wagon Van E-350 Super Duty XLT 3dr Van

I have had this van for alomst a year and a half. I am currently (10/8/02) selling it on Ebay because I am "udgrading" to a diesel Excursion. This van is perfect for everyday driving and when it's time to pull a BIG (9500 pounds) load, it is there for you with the V10. I would still keep this van if I could afford it. Overall, I would rate it an 8.

V10, Mega Interior Space

Smooth out the ride, offer 4x4 as a Factory option

It moves a bunch of people or stuff
By RayM

2000 Ford Econoline Wagon Van E-350 Super Duty XLT 3dr Van

I have 5 kids, so the minivan was not an option. This is a tank - I have a 7.3L diesel engine in mine, which should run for a few 100,000 miles. It is great for long trips, but not something that you want to use to run back and forth to the grocery store. Take out the seats and it will carry almost anything. It does not have all the nice touches of the luxury mini- vans - it is a bus. I have not had any mechanical problems. The fit and finish are not great - since I traded in an acura on this van it took a little getting uses to the molded plastic doors and loose fitting pieces.

The kids never complain of not having enough room. The separate rear control for the air conditioner.

It needs more cup holders and rear trash holders. The middle console could have been better designed to actually be useful for storing things - it is basically just a couple of open compartments.