2006 Ford Econoline Cargo Consumer Review: Toyota fan

2006 Ford Econoline Cargo Van - Consumer Review

Toyota fan
By Tom on

2006 Ford Econoline Cargo E-250 3dr Van (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought my van about a year and a half ago, and surprisingly, have not had any problems. I had to bring it in for recalls quite a few times, but other than that, it has held up quite well. The interior and exterior are obviously outdated, and need urgent attention, and the fuel economy is pretty bad. Also, I'd like to point out that when I took delivery of my van, I did not notice quite a few blemishes it had from the factory. Bumper was misaligned by a good inch or so, interior panels and roof liner needed to be cut to install the bin package (by the factory) and they cut them leaving frayed edges, smear marks, etc. Bad quality on the finish line of the factory. Waiting for a TOYOTA van.

Surprisingly reliable, powerful van. Let's face it, it's a work van, it has no features.

Inside and outside appearance, Ford needs to pay more attention to detail. They really did a bad job at the final phases of assembly.